Intelligent Power Management is the most important feature to add the convenience and stability of In-Vehicle PC usage. The Intelligent Power Module inside AR-V6005, brings a wide range DC power input of 9V to 32V and controlled by a separate micro processor that provides the following features:
1. System off delay time: User can setup delay time in BIOS for different purposes.
2. Power on/off retries: It will perform 3 times of boot up or shut off the system if system on/off process failed in order to assure system can operate normally under severe environment like –20℃ outdoor temperature.
3. Power input monitoring: Continuous monitoring DC input voltage to prevent accidentally drain out car battery. The system will not boot up if car battery voltage is lower than 11.2V. If car battery is lower than 10.8V while system at operation, it will properly shut down the system automatically to keep battery alive.
4. LED indicators represent system power status.
5. Remote control: 2 options to power on or shut down the system, by car ignition switch or remote control switch cable.
All of above functions are controlled by software that can be customized based on ODM customers’ requirement. To execute the 24/7 mission-critical applications on the road, AR-V6100 & AR-V6005 are two of the best solutions for you.